These courses are intended for learners in North America.
Members of the following groups will find these courses useful in developing a better basic understanding of light-based technology and its application in cutaneous therapy:
- Registered physicians, surgeons, nurses, dentists and other health care professionals who provide treatments using Class 3B or 4 lasers, Intense Pulsed Light (‘IPL’) and LEDs.
- This course includes the use of Class 3B or 4 lasers for the treatment of disease, disorder or injury.
- Esthetic establishments where Class 3B or 4 lasers, Intense Pulsed Light (‘IPL’) and LEDs are used in a clinic or spa.
- Practitioners who provide laser and Intense Pulsed Light (‘IPL’) services in various locations.
- Clinical scientists, clinical technologists, service engineers and other healthcare professionals including physiotherapists, podiatrists, etc.
These courses will also help meet the requirements of employers and local regulatory and state authorities.