Laser IPL Physics and Safety (Level 4 - Moderate)
|Course Fee: $325
This independently accredited module is granted 12 Contact Hours
by AestheticMed Consulting International LLC
who have been approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (Provider #16575). Successful completion also qualifies you for 13 units of Continuous Education
by the NCEA Commission on Accreditation. Typically, Laser IPL Physics And Safety
takes 2-5 days to complete, with a 4 week maximum duration.
Distance learning offers more choices and more control over what, when, where and how you learn. You can schedule your learning to meet your personal circumstances, without distraction. You can fit it in around existing work and domestic commitments.
We do this by using the same quality course materials to present information that we use in our face-to-face courses. Online learning also allows you to work at your own pace to complete each unit of learning. Student workbooks are provided and the course videos (which you can play-back multiple times), can be viewed on a desk-top computer, laptop, tablet or iPhone / Android.
INCLUDED LASER IPL PHYSICS AND SAFETY
- 4 Student resource workbooks and 4 video PPT presentations,
- 4 competency examinations,
- Upon completion, Level 4 accreditation by OCN Credit4Learning will be provided by mail.
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16575 for 12 Contact Hours,
- Course is also approved for 13 Units of Continuous Education by the NCEA Commission on Accreditation.
- Approved by the British Medical Laser Association (BMLA)
Module is priced at $325
Looking for on-site personal or organizational training? Be sure to visit our sister site, AestheticMedConsulting.com, to learn how laser education and accreditation can be provided at a site of your choosing.